Making things messy so you don't have to!
I think anyone who doesn't physically smile at that second pic has no soul. End of discussion. How can you look at her and not smile?????
I sent these pics around work cuz they are just too cute to keep to yourself, and these are the responses I got:OMG!! She is too adorable!!! Her smile is hysterical!She is adorable. GO SAINTS!!!Too, too cute!!! She is soooo cute!! ...and a lot of the office is gone for the afternoon!! ...are we seeing a trend in what people think of her??
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I think anyone who doesn't physically smile at that second pic has no soul. End of discussion. How can you look at her and not smile?????
I sent these pics around work cuz they are just too cute to keep to yourself, and these are the responses I got:
OMG!! She is too adorable!!! Her smile is hysterical!
She is adorable. GO SAINTS!!!
Too, too cute!!!
She is soooo cute!!
...and a lot of the office is gone for the afternoon!! ...are we seeing a trend in what people think of her??
Post a Comment